Distribute your products throughout Australia
As an Australian business, you might be operating in e-commerce already and you may be struggling to match competitor pricing and/or service levels. Your domestic transport costs may be too high. Combined with missed or damaged shipments and a high amount of return shipments, your write-offs may be excessive, too. Alternatively, your organisation might just start to explore the vast opportunities of e-commerce and related distribution channels. Or as an International business you just decided entering the Australian e-commerce market. In either case, you probably feel challenged by the geographic vastness of Australia and by the obstacles to overcome in warehousing and distribution in the B2C space. Without the ability to cost effectively fulfil inter-state customer orders, you may be prevented from entering new markets.
BCR e-fulfilment pros
BCR understands that adopting a new warehouse and distribution model is a big deal to any retailer or e-tailer. Our experts provide you with advise on how to design world-class fulfilment systems in order to leverage from logistics as a key enabler for customer satisfaction and retention. Whether or not you are seeking to make the transition from internal order fulfilment or changing 3PL providers, we can assist you in network and warehouse design to optimise your distribution set up solving any current challenges you may have while meeting the unique demands of your supply chain and customer requirements.
Here are a few reasons why e-commerce shippers of all sizes from small businesses to large multinational companies come to us:
Worldclass warehouses and solutions
- Safe and secure facilities are strategically located around Australia for reduced lead times and domestic transport costs
- Scaleable solutions to meet your customer order patterns and seasonality
- Professional advisory services during all stages of a project from requirement analysis, planning, implementation and on-going operations
Responsive supply chain with BCR technology
- Advanced warehouse management system (WMS) technology, synchronised with freight and logistics software for end-to-end order visibility
- Real-time, 24/7 status of orders and inventory levels as well as delivery tracking via our WebTracking system, integrated with WMS
- Full system integration ability with virtual any ERP system to facilitate Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Customised reporting and visibility tools that provide you with the right set of information
- International shipping, domestic warehousing, order fulfilment, reverse logistics, integrated repair centre operations
- Fulfilment capabilities include the latest technology and value-added services
- Managing other supply chain partners on behalf of your organisation while providing an end-to-end solution with a single point of contact and invoicing
We pride ourselves in our knowledge of customer’s products and share our knowledge with personalised service. Learn more about our contract logistics services.
Let me congratulate you both for the leadership you show within your company and seeing the response from your staff world wide always gave me confidence in our partnership. [...] I [have] a great satisfaction regarding the achievements and ground breaking procedures we have created during our partnership.