Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Managing suppliers and deliveries
Inventory turns are a key metric today, for B2C and B2B marketplaces alike. The pressure to reduce lead times and increase inventory turns is relentless. But it’s not always easy to keep the supply chain moving swiftly when you manage a pipeline of products, distributed across multiple channels. Plus, you may have a large and likely dynamic supplier base. In consumer markets, your product must arrive in presentational quality.
BCR as your LLP
Receive the benefits of working with an Australia provider of collaborative planning. At BCR, we can interface with your entire supplier base and manage multiple freight and logistics companies through our capabilities as a lead logistics provider (LLP). Further, BCR quality assurance processes prevent defaults and avoid costly reverse logistics. We take the right care in handling transit and storage to reduce your damage ratios.
With the BCR team, you will realise improvements, including:
- Preferential duty rates, tariff concessions and assistance with classifying and re-classifying your imports with our expert customs consultancy
- Cost effectively reduce your domestic Australia inventories with our two-step replenishment processes that manage inventory levels in both domestic facilities and offshore warehouses
- Streamline your supply chain with our single-invoice solution
- Easily manage multiple distribution channels, including e-fulfilment
BCR consumer goods capabilities include:
- Freight and transport management
- Contract logistics, warehousing & distribution
- Customs clearance and customs consultancy
- IT solutions for improved supplier management, purchase order (PO) management, shipment management, landed costing, inventory management, exception management
- Supply chain classification/segmentation
[...] we have found BCR to be highly supportive in the negotiation of freight rates, particularly our Trans-Pacific routes and the organisation of shipments from a range of originating points on the North American continents.