Your partner for hospital supply
Delivering the right medical stock in the right location is imperative. Yet even large hospitals may have erratic order patterns which risk timely fulfilment. Orders may not initiate on time, squeezing the picking and delivery end. What’s the remedy? A flexible and responsive 3PL and forwarder that can fill the bill.
Medical suppliers turn to BCR for flexible, tailored medical fulfilment solutions. With over 15 years of serving Australian and global hospital suppliers and manufacturers as well as the broader healthcare industry, BCR understands your challenges. Your customers are unique and range from Departments of Health and not-for-profit private hospitals under long-term tendered contracts to nursing homes and global pharmaceutical companies.
BCR medical logistics
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge of customer’s products and handle them with utmost care.
- We provide proactive advice to your customer’s purchasing officers at hospitals regarding best practices in how to consolidate orders to minimise daily administration and to maximise the efficiency of the entire order process.
Distribution and handling
- Safe, secure facilities for handling of medical and surgical goods
- Australian domestic warehouse facilities are strategically located near major roadways
- Fast order processing and deliveries in key metro areas
- Latest warehouse management system (WMS) technology synchronised with our freight and logistics software
- Our WebTracking system, integrated seamlessly with our WMS, provides you with real-time, 24/7 status of your orders, tracking and inventory levels
Order fulfilment services
- Receiving and barcoding
- Labeling, kitting and assembly
- Pick, pack and distribution
We have always enjoyed an open and honest communication style with direct access to all levels of management, including directors. We continue to enjoy good working relations based on trust and respect.