Producers in mining and natural resources demand only the most reliable partners for transportation, warehousing and onsite services. Security and safety requirements often require drivers to be inducted by the company to ensure compliance. From remote Western Australian sites to the boom region of Rockhampton-Gladstone in Queensland, BCR has proven logistics success on behalf of international mining companies.
At BCR, we’re steeped in the best practices of mining sites throughout Australia. From the most challenging multimodal project cargo moves to equipment storage, we understand the critical nature of on-time, accurate deliveries to and from the site.
Mining site logistics services
- Customised services to your security, safety and timing requirements
- Our drivers have been trained by specific mining companies so they are familiar with requirements and educated to make compliance easy
- Drivers are fully conversant in field safety requirements and carry the correct documentation and personal protection equipment whenever entering or leaving a site
BCR capabilities in the mining and resource sector include:
- Air freight: import and export, including aircraft charters
- Sea freight: import and export for full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL), break bulk
- Customs clearance
- Domestic transportation: inbound and outbound
- Long-and short-term storage and warehousing for pre-and post-movement to the site
Just a quick thank you for the organising you did for us for the first 3 containers. [The customer] was very pleased with the timeliness of the trucks [...], all arrived on the dot.