Australian importers and exporters must receive only the most accurate Customs-related advice to ensure their declarations are in compliance with Australian Border Force (ABF) rules. Did you know there are a number of available services you can access to reduce customs import duty and Goods & Services Tax (GST) or to better prepare for a customs audit?
BCR customs consulting services
Our expert Custom Broker’s for a consultancy team that has extensive knowledge of government legislative requirements to enable you to stay compliant and save money. Allow the BCR Customs Brokers to act as your strategic partner for Customs compliance reviews, audits and advice involving Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), tariff concessions and more allow you to save Custom’s-related fees to improve cash flow and profitability.
Our expert Custom Broker’s and consultancy team provide extensive services, including:
- Expert advice and application:
- Tariff and valuation advices
- Duty drawback
- Import duty refunds
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR – formally Quarantine) Import Permits
- FTA and preference advice
- Tradex advice for exporters
- Advice on GST exemptions/rulings
- Standard contractual obligations
- Compliance Review
- Documentation review of import declarations prior to DIBP audits, attendance at audits
- Representation at the DAWR, ABF and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
[...] we have found BCR to be highly supportive in the negotiation of freight rates, particularly our Trans-Pacific routes and the organisation of shipments from a range of originating points on the North American continents.