You have to manage a lot of data in the supply chain, across various trading partners, each with different systems. Supply chain information technology (IT) systems are complex and involve everything from single-point applications like transportation management to broad solutions like enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Are you weary of dealing with the fragmented systems of your logistics provider? Are you looking to streamline your supply chain IT and achieve end-to-end visibility?
BCR single-source IT solution
As an Australia-based freight forwarder and 3PL, our global network and multi-regional expertise have allowed us to interact with many supply chain IT systems over the years. At BCR, we bring customers seamless integration of data between your systems and our comprehensive IT platform on an extensive web interface, with these key differentiators:
- Single-source IT supply chain platform integrates purchase order (PO) management and control, warehousing, track and trace as well as Customs information, among other functions.
- Customised solutions built into standardised, regular automated tasks to ensure the data you need is delivered to you in the manner and format you require — when you need it.
Supply chain IT capabilities include:
- Landed cost analysis and periodical landed cost summaries
- Customised applications and interfacing, including EDI/XML integration
- WMS: warehouse receiving, deliveries and stock- on-hand reconciliations
- Automated scheduled reporting
- Delivery reports and proof of delivery (POD) confirmation
- Shipment analysis by region
- Unlimited flexibility with reporting and data analysis
Combined with our caring service and dedicated account management team approach, your transport and logistics IT needs are job done. Have an IT challenge you need assistance with? Contact us.
Thank you very much for the assistance your organisation had offered in recent times with regard to freight rates and duties/taxes all over the world.