Purchase Order Management
You may be managing thousands of purchase orders (POs). “Where’s my cargo?” We’ve all heard the cry. One of the biggest pain points arguably among importers in Australia is the lack of visibility into PO statuses which can wreck havoc on the supply chain. You may have trouble locating where your goods are in the supply chain, or in which container and with what other goods. Critically, when will the items be delivered into the warehouse?
PO management with BCR
Don’t allow incomplete information to bog down your supply chain. At BCR, we’ve seen that too often lack of proactive or preventive information from the origin impinges your ability to manage your orders, let alone fulfil them on time and to customer satisfaction. We understand supply chain efficiencies start with better PO management.
Our PO management solutions include these critical steps:
- Monitor each order following its entry into the system on through to dispatch and arrival.
- Regular and consistent communication between BCR and your supplier ensures disruption to your supply chain is mitigated. Delays are identified as soon as possible in the cycle with immediate notification to you.
- We work with suppliers, factories and others in the import supply chain to ensure goods are on track to meet critical milestones, such as expected cargo readiness, that allow you to detect exceptions earlier and manage them more effectively.
Key system features include:
- Timely confirmation of key dates including ex works, departure, arrival and delivery
- PO reconciliation of delivered, in transit and pending
- Supply chain partner visibility
- Electronic upload/download of PO information
- Customised reporting and data workflows
Let me congratulate you both for the leadership you show within your company and seeing the response from your staff world wide always gave me confidence in our partnership. [...] I [have] a great satisfaction regarding the achievements and ground breaking procedures we have created during our partnership.