Track and Trace
As an Australian importer or exporter, do you need access to accurate, real-time shipment information? Does integrating your delivery and order information with your partners appear daunting? If the sheer volumes of shipments in the pipeline make it tough to know where your cargo is, let alone which transportation mode and what vessel or aircraft the shipment is on, among other details, you need a sustainable solution.
Leave the chaos behind with BCR efficiency that puts key shipment data at your fingertips with search functions that include container number, product code, supplier, bill of lading, port of lading and more. Easily manage exceptions.
Become the master of your supply chain to achieve greater efficiencies with BCR’s extensive array of interactive track-and-trace functions via our WebTracking interface. The system, completely web-based, allows you to stay on top of your supply chain, including this critical delivery and shipment-related information:
- Real-time status updates of your shipments, including ETD, ETA information, commercial invoice, customs clearance status and delivery timelines
- Access to reporting and historical shipment data
Key features of our WebTracking solution includes:
- Real-time consignment visibility
- Commercial invoice and commercial document retrieval
- Landed cost analysis
- Australian Customs & Border Protection Service (ACBPS) documents and receipt
- Order visibility, management and status
- Account enquiry, invoice reprints and self-service statements
The real-time system, directly linked to our internal BCR supply chain management system, ensures transparency of information between the BCR team and your team.
The service has been friendly, efficient, timely and most of all has met the demanding cost pressure needed to remain competitive in today’s business world.