Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Do you find the software of your current warehouse provider inefficient, non-transparent and outdated? Are you experiencing losses from product damage, pilferage and inventory inaccuracies? You may find it difficult to strike the best compromise between stock-outs (cost of lost sales) versus too much inventory that ties up your capital. If you get customer complaints about shipment errors you may need a better warehouse with an advanced WMS.
BCR warehouse solution
The BCR WMS manages and tracks all activities related to the warehouse, including inbound, stock-keeping and outbound. We offer complete visibility into the warehouse status of your cargo from stock on hand and committed stock to available stock. Allow the WMS to automate the flow of all materials (material handling) and information involving the movement of these goods across multiple sites in your supply chain.
With our advanced WMS solution you receive:
- Real-time, 24/7 web-based access to real-time information on inventory balances and stock transactions
- Automated replenishment for reorders based on minimum stock levels by SKU
- Analysis of fast- to slow-moving items that define the ideal storage location to reduce travel distances
BCR WMS functionalities include:
- Vast configuration possibilities and high degree of personalisation
- Superb user friendliness and user effectiveness through colour-coded dashboards
- Embedded analytics and advanced reporting capabilities
- Swift and accurate warehouse operation supported by radio frequency (RF) technology for real-time updates
- State-of-the-art IT systems and architecture
- Automated upload and download of stock information and status updates
- Full seamless electronic integration with other supply chain systems
- RF handheld devices on BCR’s delivery trucks provide proof of deliveries (PODs)
Contact us with your warehouse dilemma.
We have always enjoyed an open and honest communication style with direct access to all levels of management, including directors. We continue to enjoy good working relations based on trust and respect.