Supply Chain Planning
Proliferating SKUs, numerous supply chain partners, a large supplier base as well as multiple countries of origin all make it difficult to identify — let alone eliminate — the root cause of pain points in the supply chain. Tougher yet are these questions:
- How do I align supply chain strategy with my business strategy?
- How do I assess risks, design networks and build collaborative models?
- How do I use IT to my advantage?
Good supply chain management and planning starts with careful listening of our customer’s needs. We bring a proven track record of end-to-end planning of supply chains and industry best practices to our core verticals. Our holistic, cross-cultural and cross-departmental approach eliminates silos to get more done.
We have a proven track record in reducing overall supply chain costs through these services:
- Supply chain planning: on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Strategic: supply chain analysis, network design, outsourcing, site selection, collaboration models, technology, best practices, risk assessment
- Tactical: process engineering, warehouse design, forecasting & demand planning, inventory levels, performance management, transportation design/selection
- Operational: material handling, ordering, receiving, stock-keeping, order fulfilment, dispatching
Let me congratulate you both for the leadership you show within your company and seeing the response from your staff world wide always gave me confidence in our partnership. [...] I [have] a great satisfaction regarding the achievements and ground breaking procedures we have created during our partnership.