Supply Chain Planning
Proliferating SKUs, numerous supply chain partners, a large supplier base as well as multiple countries of origin all make it difficult to identify — let alone eliminate — the root cause of pain points in the supply chain. Tougher yet are these questions:
- How do I align supply chain strategy with my business strategy?
- How do I assess risks, design networks and build collaborative models?
- How do I use IT to my advantage?
Good supply chain management and planning starts with careful listening of our customer’s needs. We bring a proven track record of end-to-end planning of supply chains and industry best practices to our core verticals. Our holistic, cross-cultural and cross-departmental approach eliminates silos to get more done.
We have a proven track record in reducing overall supply chain costs through these services:
- Supply chain planning: on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Strategic: supply chain analysis, network design, outsourcing, site selection, collaboration models, technology, best practices, risk assessment
- Tactical: process engineering, warehouse design, forecasting & demand planning, inventory levels, performance management, transportation design/selection
- Operational: material handling, ordering, receiving, stock-keeping, order fulfilment, dispatching
BCR’s ability to source competitive pricing, equipment and space protection, particularly during peak demand has proven invaluable to our business and overall supply chain success.