Seafreight Operations – International Freight Forwarding
BCR has been delivering customised solutions across every aspect of the supply chain, including freight forwarding, logistics and customs-related services for over 125 years. You will be joining a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who will help to grow and advance your career in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Seafreight Operator to join our Sydney based Operations team. This role will provide Customer Service & Transport requirements as part of a project team to deliver exceptional service to a high priority account. This is a full-time role for a period of 6 months and/or the duration of the project. The right candidate may result in a long-term opportunity with BCR.
If you have a passion for international trade, serving customers, and working with a great team, this is a role for you.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Passion for Customer Service and excellence
- Cargo Wise One experience advantageous
- Commitment to working in a team environment and towards common goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in freight forwarding industry
Why work at BCR?
- Friendly team of dynamic professionals
- Strong focus on Work-life balance
- On-the-job training and career path development
- Birthday Day off
- Plenty of different opportunities to progress within the company
- On-site car parking available
- Close to cafes, shops and public transport
- Australian owned, medium sized freight forwarder with 125+ year history
- Great reputation for Customer Service
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
Closing Date: 05 June 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have freight forwarding experience?
- Do you have experience using EDI software?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To Apply for this position, please visit the job listing on SEEK: