As an Australian importer, do you experience delivery delays with your current Customs Brokerage involving the Australian Border Force (ABF) and the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE)?
You may be uncertain if your current Customs Broker is looking after your needs to minimise your duty exposure by integrating existing and applying for new tariff concession orders (TCO) or by requesting documentation when preferential duty rates apply. At BCR, our expert Customs Brokerage team ensure the highest level of compliance is achieved with your customs and biosecurity (quarantine) requirements.
See below to view the customs services we offer.
- Lodgement of import declaration prior to arrival and thorough pre-lodgement checks of shipment documentation with the Australian Border Force (ABF) and Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE).
- Customs Consultancy Services
- Lodgement of Full Import Declarations (FID) and Self-Assessed Clearances (SAC) with ABF
- Quarantine advice, appraisal and attendance involving DAWE
- Import Permit applications
- Shipment monitoring and status reports
- Landed Costing Reports
- EDI and electronic communication with ABF via the Interactive Cargo System (ICS)