Construction projects have rigorous schedules and even tougher supplier standards to meet, including time-sensitive deliveries. Ever-changing addresses, tight schedules and challenges in collaborating effectively across all parties — engineers, designers, direct and indirect contractors, suppliers — muddies the picture. The last thing you need as a building materials supplier or industry professional is missed, late or damaged shipments.
BCR manages and coordinates with your team for total freight and inventory management of building materials. We schedule just-in-time and just-in-sequence deliveries to construction sites throughout Australia from small parcels to full truckloads (FTLs). We will even manage your reverse logistics for transportation equipment such as stillages and frames and expedite broken tools to repair centres.
BCR’s knowledge and expertise will ensure you have the level of control and transparency you need to ensure your business continues to grow and your firm’s reputation is protected. Read on to view the full list of BCR’s building material logistical services and capabilities.
- Access to our web-based portal for placing orders, tracking purchase orders (POs)
- Freight and transport management
- Just-in-time and just-in-sequence supply models
- Contract logistics, warehousing & distribution
- Customs clearance and customs consultancy
- IT solutions for improved supplier management, PO management, shipment management, landed costing, inventory management, exception management
- Supply chain classification/segmentation