Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight)
How long does it take for a sea freight shipment to become available?
What is the difference between an Original Bill of Lading, a Seaway Bill of Lading and a Telex Release Bill of Lading in freight forwarding?
When can I expect my sea freight FCL to be delivered?
How much is it going to cost to move my sea freight shipment?
How long do I have to collect my sea freight shipment?
What documents do I need for sea freight shipments?
Freight Forwarding (Air Freight)
What documents do I need for air freight shipments?
What information does a freight forwarder need to be able to start working with you?
Can BCR provide an all-inclusive air freight quote or sea freight quote instead of an itemised quote?
How quick can I get my air freight moving?
What is the difference between the ‘chargeable weight’, ‘actual weight’ and ‘volumetric weight’ for air freight? How is it worked out?
General Freight Forwarding Questions
What are the latest Incoterms® for sea and air freight?
What documents are required by your freight forwarding company when importing into Australia?
What is a Customs Broker?
How is import duty calculated and how do I know if there are tariff concessions?
How is GST on Imports calculated?
What is a Duty Drawback and can a BCR customs broker assist with this?
What are the differences between 1PL, 2PL, 3PL, 4PL and 5PL service providers?
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER 3PL WAREHOUSING?
- BCR WebTracking – Consignment & Order Tracking
- BCR Vessel Arrivals
- How can we assist you?
- Customer and BCR Team Member Remote Support (Download TeamViewer for BCR IT Support)
- Australia Border Force (ABF)
- Australian Trusted Trader (ATT)
- Department of Agriculture, Water and Resources (formerly AQIS or Quarantine)
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities