As an importer or exporter, do you struggle with compliance matters involving the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR), or other government departments? Are you overpaying duties and tariffs on your products or materials? Suffering from slow customs clearances? Even one small mistake with a classification could be costing you more than you know.
The BCR Customs Broker experts
When you turn to BCR for customs assistance, you receive the utmost care from one of the oldest and most pre-eminent customs brokerage organisations in Australia. In fact, we were one of the first Australian Customs brokers. In 1902, an employee with BCR forerunner Frank Cridland Pty Ltd. received licence number 31 following the Customs Act of 1901 which created what is now the DIBP. We are passionate Customs Brokers, driven to be seen among the most accurate and compliant in the industry.
We regularly achieve the highest Customs audit results. We believe we are not only exceeding the industry benchmark, but protecting our customers interests and reputation with all barrier-control departments.
Our BCR Customs Broker experts will assist you to:
- Improve cash flow and save on duty or taxes, whether you are an Australian importer or exporter.
- We always apply best practice procedures to achieve timely and accurate entry lodgement of import declarations with double checks on all entered information from time of registration through to lodgement. When all necessary information has been provided, we regularly achieve a 100 percent pre-lodgement rate as measured to ETA.
- Take confidence in our professionalism:
- All of our brokers are licensed by the ABF and DOA (formerly AQIS or Quarantine) accredited.
- Staff who classify have obtained a minimum of a Cert IV in Australian and International Trade Facilitation, a prerequisite to sitting the National Examination to become a licensed Customs Broker.
- Active corporate memberships in industry groups including the Customs Brokers & Forwarders Council of Australia (CBFCA) and the Freight and Trade Alliance (FTA).
- Received multiple awards for our work as Customs Brokers by the CBFCA.
- Unmatched industry experience clearing time-sensitive cargo ranging from category leading automotive customers with thousands of spare parts, suppliers for manufacturing operations, pharmaceuticals, emergency aircraft spares to hand-carried deliveries by arriving passengers.
We invite you to review the following Customs pages for more about our services and how we achieve duty refunds and savings on behalf of our customers.
Clearance and delivery in Sydney occurred in record time which allowed us to deliver and invoice the order within this month. Our thanks to all concerned.