Exporting goods to another country is a complex process, involving many parties with many rules, approvals and compliance procedures to follow. You need to get paid and your customer needs to receive the goods without delay. Issuing the proper documentation and keeping abreast of changing export rules and regulations is time consuming and complicated. If the rules aren’t followed, penalties, fees and delays can result.
BCR export services
If you already export as a small- to medium-sized business or you are new to exporting, you can save time and money with BCR professional export services. We are experts in Australian export regulations as well as import rules and regulations of foreign countries.
BCR tailors services to assist with your export shipments from door-to-door, including preparing and submitting all required documentation, suited to your trade terms (Incoterms), and arranging insurance. We liaise on your behalf with logistics providers and your customers to ensure export processes are efficient and transparent. We coordinate with your logistics providers and as needed, can arrange logistics providers for you, including packers and warehousing.
Whether you need assistance with all or part of your export processes, the BCR team works hard to ensure your goods, and its related documents, flow smoothly and efficiently. Here is a sampling of our services:
Our global team of trade professionals are experts in trade-document creation and delivery. We prepare and issue all required paperwork involved in international trade, such as commercial documents, financial documents, transport documents, insurance documents and other international trade-related documents. Trust BCR for its expertise in International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) protocols (Incoterms and UCP6001, ISBP2, URC 5223) and coordinating with banks to ensure banking compliance.
Our export services also include:
- Letter of credit negotiation and bank lodgment: prepare all export documentation to comply with letters of credit, on Documents against Payment (DP) or Documents against Acceptance (DA) terms.
- Due diligence for prospective exports: if you are planning to export new commodities to any country or to export to a new country, we can advise you on export regulations, including those in the importing country, and any other regulatory requirements.
Compliance-related export documentation
BCR export specialists will manage all trade compliance and communication to ensure your goods are cleared for export. Our cloud-based, fully automated export system manages the end-to-end export process, including the following export and shipping documentation:
- Customs compliance: Export Declarations Numbers (EDN) from Australian Border Force
- Certificates of Australian Origin: all types of Certificates of Origin (COO) from any Chamber of Commerce across Australia
- Department of Agriculture Export Documentation System (EXDOC) compliance: Request for Permits (RFPs) and Health/Phytosanitary certificates from Department of Agriculture for all commodities
- Export permits and Certificates of Clearance (COC)
- Port compliance: submission of Pre-Receival Advice (PRA) and Verified Gross Container Mass (VGM)
Your outsourced export division
Allow the BCR export team to act as your entire export division. Your export processes will be streamlined with our end-to-end functionality involving export documentation and regulatory approval needs. Outsourcing your export requirements to BCR allows you to reduce staff resources and overhead costs by transferring back-office functions to our expert team.
Whether you choose to outsource all or part of your export functions, you will receive a seamless, up-to-date and cost-effective service that ultimately improves your margins and profits with these benefits:
- Reduced staff and overhead costs by eliminating the need to work with foreign regulations and laws
- More time to concentrate on business development or other tasks
- Improved organizational efficiencies and minimized risks with enhanced document processes
- Improved control of the supply chain with a 100 percent electronic documents, and tracking of shipments and documents
- Increased customer visibility with timely, compliant export services
- Enhanced supply chain visibility with management reports, including KPI (key performance indicator) reports, status reports
Contact us to learn more about our export services.
1 UCP – Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits
2 ISBP – International Standard Banking Practice
3 URC – Uniform Rules for Collections
We have always enjoyed an open and honest communication style with direct access to all levels of management, including directors. We continue to enjoy good working relations based on trust and respect.