Whether you are shipping full container loads (FCLs) or less than container loads (LCLs) of sea freight to or from Australia, limited carrier contracts and unresponsive customer service can hurt your deliveries and profitability. Restrictions such as lack of time to unpack and de-hire containers at the port in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Fremantle contribute to delays or additional charges. Are you tired of paying your Australia-based freight forwarder a premium price for sea freight forwarding with mediocre results? Need your freight forwarder in Australia to provide you with more vessel and transportation options to make smarter shipping decisions?
BCR sea freight: Australia and beyond
Poor communication and unexpected delays involving your sea freight are a thing of the past with BCR’s personalised, responsive sea freight services that include:
- International sea freight: full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL), import and export throughout all major world regions and Australia
- Coastal shipping in Australia
- Out-of-gauge and project cargo shipments
- Dangerous goods
- Cargo insurance options
- Specialised export services including export documentation, export compliance, coordination with banks for banking compliance and more
We draw on decades of sea freight forwarding experience to solve your most complex transportation and supply chain challenges with these solutions:
- Centralised team of sea freight procurement specialists offer you multiple carrier options, including express, direct and transshipment services
- Receive consistent and flexible global service for sea freight via our carefully selected global partner network
- 24/7 cargo visibility via our WebTracking portal
- International freight indexing to facilitate better local decision making, demand planning and forecasting
- Integration of sea freight into a complete supply chain solution
- Freight priority: receive available space even in times of peak demand to reliably link your deliveries with vessel space
Can your freight forwarder do this? Request a consultation today.
Thank you for your professional conduct and willingness to take responsibility for a delay that was actually caused by issues that were out of your control.