Domestic 3PL Warehousing
Poor handling in the warehouse or the wrong type of 3PL facility for your precious products costs you money and hurts brand reputation when you can’t respond to customers on a timely basis. Or, you may have high costs due to an inappropriate Australian warehouse location. If you can’t see into your stock levels or have trouble getting up-to-date information, let alone real-time visibility into stock and order status, then it may be time to change 3PL warehouse providers.
At BCR, we offer a wide range of customised third party logistics warehousing and value-added services to meet your needs now and as your business grows. The expert team at BCR will first conduct a thorough analysis of your 3PL requirements for storage and handling. We can assist in identifying the best solution and locations for centralised or decentralised storage.
Our 3PL warehousing solutions:
- “Asset light” 3PL philosophy allows us to set up domestic and offshore warehousing operations wherever you need us
- “Asset right” 3PL philosophy means we invest for medium- to long-term commitments
- Advanced warehouse management system (WMS) with RF handheld operations allows real-time visibility into any transaction across multiple facilities, if required, to manage even the most complex stock rules
- Inventory management and control across all possible functions of a warehouse including operations as:
- Distribution centre
- Cross-docking hub
- Consolidation point
- Buffer (overflow) warehouse
- Stock-piling facility
- Postponement centre
BCR’s ability to source competitive pricing, equipment and space protection, particularly during peak demand has proven invaluable to our business and overall supply chain success.