Supply Chain Solutions
Today’s supply chains are complex and global. Competitive forces demand that your supply chain stays agile and responsive to keep up with the competition. Yet a wider choice of competing products and shorter life cycles make forecasting difficult. Other critical supply chain factors: how much inventory to hold, where to position it and how to manage suppliers.
BCR has dealt with the challenges you face as an importer or exporter. Our experts bring a wealth of experience across a diverse range of industries to help you plan, execute and manage your supply chain. Best practice advice comes with the territory when you select BCR as your logistics partner.
Here is what you will receive with BCR on your side:
- Consultative design or re-design of your supply chain transforms international or domestic supply chains
- Create more value through holistic, innovative end-to-end solutions (point of origin to point of consumption)
- Capture value by identifying improvement potentials and remove significant cost from your supply chain
- Benefit by our sector expertise and best practices, matched to your industry
- End-to-end coverage with our domestic Australia footprint and global network
- Improved visibility with our integrated IT solutions eliminates black spots, measures supplier performance and controls purchase orders, inventory levels, order fulfilment and distribution
Our supply chain capabilities:
BCR had been our preferred freight forwarding partner providing a level of service which has consistently exceeded our expectations.