To the uninitiated or even the experienced, arranging domestic transportation in Australia is a tall order. Unsure how to arrange inter-company, interstate shipments or select the best mode? You may have been overcharged. You do not have the time or resources to manage a tender in-house.
BCR freight specialists
No matter your industry, customer or commodity, BCR can manage your road transport from full truckload (FTL) to less than truckload (LTL) or small package (express). We go the extra distance with these value-added benefits:
- We work with selected long-term partners to manage your distribution but also provide unbiased feedback on potential new providers
- We can act as your outsourced transportation department managing all aspects of domestic distribution, interstate cargo movements or inter-company transfers
Our freight Australia capabilities:
- Analysis of your transportation requirements
- Tender management: creation of RFP document, identifying participating companies, evaluation of incoming bids, recommendations and selection
- Coastal shipping represents a cost-effective alternative to road transport and we are proud to call it one of our core strengths
Dedicated account management
Across our 4 Australia offices, we’re ready to select suitable transportation providers and manage your loads locally, regionally or Australia wide. We make it even easier with a dedicated account management team. Plus, you can access shipment and provider information 24/7 with our IT platform, a single source of information.
[...] we have found BCR to be highly supportive in the negotiation of freight rates, particularly our Trans-Pacific routes and the organisation of shipments from a range of originating points on the North American continents.