BCR is an international freight company that serves Australian and multinational companies with 3PL services that include freight forwarding, warehousing and customs brokerage. Each week we create and publish new content on our blog to educate our freight forwarding and contract logistics customers and the wider community of shippers. Some of these posts have been quite far reaching due to the subject matter, and in this post, we highlight some of the highest reaching blogs so that if you missed them the first time, you can stay informed.
Top 5 BCR Blog Posts
1) 1PL to 5PL: The Differences Between a 3PL Logistics Provider and Other Logistics Service Providers – This blog post explains the different types of providers that exist. An international freight company is a type of 3PL provider.
2) What are Destination Charges in the Freight Forwarding Industry About & Why Are They Different Between Companies? – This blog post provides details for importers on the destination charges that are charged in Australia and why they can vary between international freight companies.
3) Landed Costs – Definition, Example & Analysis of Landed Costs in Freight Forwarding – Landed costs are vital to success when importing and exporting. This blog post provides an in depth definition and an example. An international freight company that is customer focused should be able to provide you with detailed landed costs as a value added service.
4) Will 20% of Shipping Capacity Disappear From China? What You Need to Know About Blank Sailings – Shipping lines are building bigger and better ships. At the same time as these new ships are launching, the demand for certain trade lanes is falling. Shipping lines created blank sailing programs to try and offset this mismatch in demand and supply. This blog provides information blank sailings and also on shipping consortiums.
5) The Key Characteristics of 4PL and 3PL Service Providers in Australia and How They Can Help Your Business Grow – The specific difference between a 3PL provider and a 4PL confusing. An international freight company, better known as a freight forwarder, is a 3PL provider. But in recent years, more freight forwarding companies have started providing 4PL services. Read this blog to learn more.
For more than a century, BCR has continued to help small, medium and large businesses achieve an optimum logistics solution with warehousing and transportation, including air freight and sea freight services to and from the major ports including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Fremantle (Perth).